Lighten Hair At Home


So I have a little secret I love Cheryl! 


I try and copy her hair which changes all the time so its hard to keep up with her but I do love her hair so much! So when cheryl started spotting a light caramel brown I wanted to follow suit!



Unfortunately I have dark hair SO I wasn't sure if it would be possible to go that much lighter at home without making a MESS! 

I should also explain that I am CHEAP and I don't have the money to get it done professionally even though it would be easy to just get it done by a professionally.


I thought if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it right and not too light too quickly so I slowly (and I mean slowly) dyed it lighter and lighter till I got it just right yay!

It took me the whole summer and it was great to have lighter hair because I now realise one thing - I DO NOT LIKE LIGHT HAIR ON ME! lol but it was fun!

 



  












                      But look at Cheryl now! Back to dark!! Yay I love this colour on her! 

Here is everything I used and did! 


Sineady!