Hey everyone, so I was tagged by the gorgeous Nina to do a tag post which is fun!! Thanks Nina!
Check out Nina tag - http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-question-tag.html She is such a sweetheart!
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people
If you had a chance to be a celebrity for one day which celebrity would you pick to be?
I would pick Britney Spears because I would love to know what it would be like to be her!
What is your sin food?
Oh gosh, anything sweet like cookies or brownies or cake and I always warm them and have them with ice cream because I love the hot/cold mix!
What is your favourite scent?
Anything that makes me smell like a bakery, Britney spears fantasy perfeme is amazing!
What is your pet peeves?
Anyone touching, looking at or being near my feet! or their own - I HATE FEET!
Have you any bad habits?
I adapt my accent to who ever I am around, which I can't control my brain just goes "Hey, I like how they speak so now I am gonna make us speak that way too" Stupid brain!! You suck!
Who is the one person you look up to?
My mum, she does sooo much and never wants a thing in return!
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Where is your favourite place to shop?
Penneys/Primark I'm not rich so its great to walk into a shop and be able to afford to buy stuff! yay!
What is your meaning of the word "Beautiful"?
Wow great question, Beautiful means being able to show your personality through the way you speak, smile or a look in your eyes. Its character and gestures. Its being you.
What is your best assets?
That I love to help people, It fills me with complete happiness and makes me feel so great. I like to give my all and don't like anything in return I just love helping.
Kind of bad at the same time because I don't like others to help me back.
Do you believe in the saying "Money brings your happiness"?
I think money can help with some worries and stresses in life but I don't think it fixes all the problems you can have.
OKAY here are my 11 questions and 11 tags -
1. If you got the chance to work with a make-up company, What would you call your collection?
2. If you had to pick one foundation to use for the rest of your life what would you pick?
3. Earring or Necklace?
4. Which do you prefer - Neutral Eyes Bold Lip or Bold Eyes Neutral lip?
5. Go to lip product?
6. Youtube or Blogs?
7. Do you have a strange phobia?
8. Favourite Charity? and Why?
9. Favourite Song to get ready to?
10. Tv or Youtube?
11. What inspired you to make your blog?
A few years ago my beautiful collie Faolan pass away. It broke my heart. I still miss him everyday.
For those of you who are wondering about the name Faolan - its Irish for "Little Wolf"
A fitting name for our big blue eyed collie we though. I called him Bear, he was a big teddy bear!! As I write this I am so upset because he was so sweet and kind and loving he deserved a long long beautiful life. Unfortunately Bear didn't have the best start in life and was dumped outside our house at just over a year old. We took him in and loved him for 10 great years. Sadly he gone ill and dead in his sleep with me by his side. A horrible sad moment but I was glad I was there to hold him as he passed.
Back to today, well today was beautiful - the sun was shining it wasn't too cold, the type of day he would have loved. So I spent it in the garden creating this.
It really made me feel close to him again. I am not the best artist but I tried to capture his face. This rock sits in our garden and we planted blue flowers around, the same colour as his eyes!
|Clean large stone.|
|Slate grey base colour|
|I sketched it out on paper first|
|then traced the outline onto the stone|