Question 16

t has left a new comment on your post "Question 15":



I have looked all over the area where we live and can not find the ringlet curling iron that you have in your post, or any ringlet curling iron at all. I do love the curls it makes to.

I have not looked locally for this curling iron since I purchased it over 5 years ago.  I did some research on the Internet and it looks like they have a new model out.  I have included a link to Target which has the new version, or just go onto google and type in "Conair Instant Heat Spiral Styler with Curl Press" that will give you a list of places to purchase a similar curling iron.

Walmart also has this exact curling iron on their website.  http://www.walmart.com/ip/Conair-Instant-Heat-Spiral-Styler-Curling-Iron/3999274?wmlspartner=GPA&sourceid=44444444440281551375